Delhi, the capital city of India, is one of the best holiday destinations to visit in India. It has been emerged as a globally famous tourism destination in country boosting tourist places in Delhi really. With its rich cultural heritage, wonderful history, human and cultural variety and a marvelous blend of antique charm and modernity, Delhi draws a large number of tourist places in Delhi from all over the world. There are many attractions and tourist places in Delhi interest in this exciting city. Have a look at some of the must-visit attractions tourist places in Delhi.
- Akshardham Temple– It is a just built Hindu temple multipart tourist places in Delhi noted for its marvelous and magnificent art & architecture. It is quickly getting its popularity on the map of Indian tourism. It is the biggest Hindu temple complex in the world.
- India Gate– It is one of the star attractions of tourist places in Delhi and India. It is an impressive war memorial monument proudly standing on the traditional avenue, Raj Path. Your Delhi tour is unfinished without visiting the inspiring war memorial monument, India Gate. This is a huge memorial featuring brave Indian soldiers’ names adorned, who sacrificed their lives during World War I.
- Lotus Temple– Also known as the Bahai Temple, the Lotus Temple is the Bahai House of respect. It is similarly revered by people of all trust. It is noted for its wonderful architecture and attractions of tourist places in Delhi. This temple is shaped like a lotus and its building is really eye-catching
- Old Fort– It is an ancient and historical monument situated attractions of tourist places in Delhi. It is not only a value visit tourist place in Delhi but also among most visited India tourist places. With huge walls, three gateways, Sher Mahal and mosque, the Old Fort is a value visit.
- Jama Masjid– Located in front of the magnificent Red Fort, the Jama Masjid is the biggest mosque in India. It is noted for its spiritual and historical importance. In tourism point of view, it is also a value visit place in Delhi. With its highest tower on the south side, contribution breathtaking views over the rooftops of Delhi houses.
- Red Fort– commonly known as the Lal Kila, the Red Fort is one of the most visited heritage attractions tourist places in Delhi. It is noted for its architectural superiority and boosts India tourism really. It is a UNESCO World tradition Site.
- Qutub Minar– It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Sites giving a boost to tourism in India considerably. It is the main brick and stone minarets in the world. It is not only attractions of tourist places in Delhi but is also one of the most significant places to visit India. It is a red sandstone tower featuring elaborate carvings and Holy Quran verses.
Delhi has several other attractions like Parliament House, Jantar Mantar, Old Fort, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Nizam-ud-Din Shrine, Garden of 5 Senses or Said-Ul-Ajaib garden, Lodhi garden, Mughal Gardens, and many more gardens, museums, and monuments.