Are you planning for a vacation which could be both spiritual and also a good place to visit? Are you a follower of the great Buddha? Are you interested to know more about Buddhism? Want to see some facts about the ancient history? Well the answer to these entire questions lays an answer you have to reach the “Adam’s Peak”. You might be wondering what a mountain might have to spend in your vacation but you would be regretting that you haven’t visited this place for so many days.
What you can find here?
- I would say this place can be visited by any of the people around the world. This is because you will find relics related to your religion. Yes in these mountains one could find the footprint of Buddha which is considered as very much sacred for the Buddhist people. And some others say that you can find the footprint of Shiva which is sacred for the Hindus and also the footprint of Adam that are considered sacred by both Muslims and the Christians.
- Not only this you could also find a wide range of species here.
- Plan the best time for this pilgrimage because this place is best during the specific seasons. December to May is the best time to visit this place.
- Try to have a magnificent view of the sunrise which is just stunning.
- There are many routes which one could find to reach the top of the mountain and the most comfortable one is Hatton.
- If you like mountain climbing then you can reach this place anytime to enjoy mountain climbing.
- The best place to connect to nature. If you are a nature lover and would love to see many new and rare views then reach here.
If you are purely planning for a pilgrimage and also for a vacation then this is the best place for you. The only thing here is plan your pilgrimage so that you can have a glimpse of the rare footprint. Enjoy the climbing and be prepared for the climbing.